Sunday, March 20, 2016

ASCII
 

         HTML coding may seem as a very tricky process at first. It took me a couple of class periods to get the hang of using Text Wrangler/HTML. The best thing that I did for this project was take notes for each code and their effects during classes. For example the coding for a circle, quadratic, and bezier curve. I had also taken pictures of professor Corrigan's work on the projector so I could see each step when reverting back to a reference. When making my turtle I started with the shell, and then moved onto the head following with each of the legs. I made each of the legs separately along with the tail. After each shape was created I then decided to fill in with color. I believe it is much easier to see with a line stroke before the whole shape is filled. Lastly I made the eyes and heart on the shell as the finishing shapes that served as detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment