Monday, April 4, 2016

COLLAGE

Song Lyric (Taylor Swift): Even if it's Just in your Wildest Dreams 


For my collage I decided to choose a song lyric from Taylor swift that emphasizes being in an unreal world not wanting a dream to end. My favorite artist is Salvador Dali, and I wanted to incorporate him into my "wildest dreams" digital art collage. The elephant, roses, and clock hanging off of a branch are all elements from different paintings of his. A surrealist approach to this project is what I had in mind for a lyric emphasizing dreams. I used 12 different images to create my dream. My piece includes Scott Eastwood who featured in Taylor Swift's "wildest dreams" music video as well. Sticking with a color scheme, and creating perspective are two elements that I wanted to do well for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment